|Address before 1945:||Zeppelinplatz 10|
|Address today:||Lütticher Straße 38, 13353 Berlin|
Founded in 1909, this educational institution was renamed the Beuth State Engineering Academy in 1966. In 1971, it served as the hub for the merger of numerous polytechnics into to the Berlin Technical College, which in turn gave rise to the Beuth University of Applied Sciences in 2009. The building once occupied by the Technical High School today houses the main administrative offices of Beuth University.
In the Nazi period, Jewish students and teaching staff at the Technical High School were driven out and persecuted, among them the student and future resistance fighter Herbert Baum (1912–1942), the instructor Dr.-Ing. Martin Krause (1877–1942), and Martin L.