|Address before 1945:||Prinzenallee 87|
|Address today:||Prinzenallee 87, 13357 Berlin|
In 1910, the “Gesundbrunnen Ahavas Achim Israelite Religious Association” (founded in 1889) set up shop in this building, providing room for 250 worshippers. In addition, the site housed Public Elementary School 4 of the Jewish Community. From 1924, Dr. Siegfried Alexander (1886–1943) served as rabbi there. The Gestapo deported him to the Theresienstadt concentration camp in 1943 and from there, on to the Auschwitz death camp.
During the organized pogroms in November 1938, the interior of the synagogue was destroyed. Subsequently, the Wehrmacht utilized it as a clothing depot.
After the Second World War, the building was occupied for a time by Jehovah’s Witnesses.