|Address before 1945:||Leipziger Straße 36|
|Address today:||Leipziger Straße 36, 10117 Berlin|
From 1913, the fashion house founded eight years previously by Jacob Tuteur (1879-1939) and Willi Kersten (1879-1934) was located here. Its headquarters, offices, workshops and salesrooms were all distributed throughout the building. The company was famous for its daring decorations and impressive fashion shows. Willi Kersten died in 1934. Financially ruined by the Nazi boycotts, Jacob Tuteur had to sell the business under duress. This drove him to commit suicide. His wife was forced to sell the property to the BATA shoe company.
During the Second World War, the building housed a number of different diplomatic missions. Ownership of the property was later restored to the descendants of Jacob Tuteur.