|Address before 1945:||Berliner Straße 91|
|Address today:||Konrad-Wolf-Straße 91, 13055 Berlin|
Not many Jews lived in Hohenschönhausen. Initially, Jewish children and youth from the area had to travel to Weißensee for religious instruction. Later, this was provided in private apartments in Hohenschönhausen. The district did, however, possess a small synagogue. In 1933, in the face of persecution by the Nazis, a small Jewish community formed. One of its leading members was Dr. Victor Aronstein (1896–1945). In late 1934, he oversaw the relocation of services from private apartments to the newly founded synagogue.
The latter was destroyed during the November pogroms of 1938. Today, a memorial stone at the site commemorates the former house of worship.