|Address before 1945:||Meinekestr. 10|
|Address today:||Meinekestr. 10, 10719 Berlin|
From 1924 until its forcible closure in 1938, the headquarters of the Zionist Union for Germany were located here. The building also housed the offices of the Makkabi and Bar-Kochba-Hakoah sports clubs as well as the editorial offices of the “Jüdische Rundschau”. The “Palestine Office”, which also relocated here, helped some 50,000 Jews to flee Nazi Germany until it was forced to close in 1941.